HOW TO CONSIGN
1. 90 day consignment period! The consignment fee is $5.00 during the 90 day period and a buyer fee is applied to each item for consignment.
2. The consigner will receive 40% of the selling price for any general merchandise and 50% for furniture.
3. Charlotte Lorraine’s assumes no liability for the loss, damage to or destruction of any item consigned.
4. Items in need of repair or cleaning may be donated without notice to the consignor. Donation receipts are available upon request only.
5. All items will be donated at the end of the 90 day consignment period. There will be no picking up items! Items are all subject to donation after the 90 day consignment period.
6. Pricing is set by Charlotte Lorraine’s based on condition, brand, style, size and demand.
7. All items consigned may be subject to a price reduction at the discretion of Charlotte Lorraine’s.
8. Consignment payments will be reconciled at the end of the consignment period. Checks are issued monthly after the 15th for the prior 90 days. Those wishing to receive a check must call and ask for a check to be written out prior to them coming in!
9. It is the consignor’s responsibility to maintain all records of consigned merchandise.
10. All transactions and resolutions to disputes will take place in Bangor, Maine.
*** Accounts become inactive after twelve months, balances after twelve months are forfeited and become property of Charlotte Lorraine’s.
Labels We Love
Name Brand Labels - Ann Taylor, Aritzia labels, Banana Republic, BB Dakota, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Free People, French Connection, Foxcroft, Halston, Habitat, J Crew, Lole, Lululemon, Madewell, Melanie Lyne, Nic + Zoe, Rachel Roy, Ralph Lauren, Splendid, Sympli, Talbots, Tommy Bahama, TopShop, T Tahari, Tweed & Hickory, Ugg, Vince Camuto.
And also - Abercrombie & Fitch, Adidas, Aeropostale, Alia, Alfred Dunner, American Eagle, Chaps, Connected Apparel, Dalia, Denver Hayes, Dex, Dressbarn, Forever 21, Gap Factory, Garage, H&M, Holister, Jacob, Joe Fresh, Lady Hathaway, Liz Claiborne, Max Studio, Mexx, Nike, Northern Reflections, Old Navy, Penningtons, Reitmans, Rickis, Spense, Suzy Sheir, TanJay, Under Armour.
What we accept – Good quality seasonal women’s clothing and accessories such as jewelry, handbags, shoes and scarves that have been purchased within the last 3 years. Our intake schedule is as follows:
Spring: January – March
Summer: April – June
Fall: July – September
Winter: October – December
We accept items by appointment only for up to 30 items consigned. Appointments can be made by calling the store directly at 207-947-2780.
PREPARING YOUR ITEMS FOR CONSIGNMENT
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, pressed, brought in on hangers or neatly folded in box or tote. Your hangers will be returned to you upon request
- Clothing brought in in bags will be refused
- Please carefully review your clothing prior to your appointment to ensure there are no stains, holes, pilling, missing buttons, or odors
- Purses must be cleaned out, with the lining free of stains, marks, or dust
- Shoes must be cleaned and free of toe marks or scuffs